Benefits of the Corporate Business Program
Join the Corporate Business Program for these Time Saving tools
1) Manage multiple locations from one Master Account.
2) Assign permissions to different staff members - so No risk of a rogue account.
3) Manage the payment method for all users. No fear that your credit card information will fall in the wrong hands.
4) View all purchases, deliveries and spending from all your locations, with ease.
5) Print copies of orders directly from your master account.
6) Remove users quickly, in the event of employee turnover.
Simply email CustomerService, or give us a call Toll Free at 1-877-909-7785 .
We can get your Account Set up TODAY! Save Time & Money with MyCoffeeSupply.com!
Interested in a bizCREDIT© Payment Method to compliment your Corporate Account?
My Coffee Supply's bizCREDIT© Corporate Account program offers many advantages to businesses, churches, non-profits and institutions.
By applying for and getting a bizCREDIT© account, companies will be able to make purchases and have them due for payment within 20 days (NET 20).
Businesses can also have multiple authorized purchasers who can buy items on the one bizCREDIT© account and Ship to multiple addresses.
Account Managers can log in and view all purchases for their bizCREDIT© account, re-print invoices, Order from History and even Track deliveries.
For consideration into the bizCREDIT© program, you need to meet these few simple criterias:
a. Have a corporate business license.
b. Been in business for 1 year or longer
c. Make monthly purchases of $100.00 or more
PDF File: bizCREDIT© Corporate Application
To make application, simply click on the PDF file link, down load the form, fill it out in its entirety and scan/email to the number on the application.
Please Note: The Credit Card on File, is not required for all. We simply provide it in the event the Accounting Department ask you to provide it.
Your application is Secure, as it is received directly into the accounting department.
Once your application is approved, we will contact the designated Account Manager to provide personal hands on Training for your new Account.